Why Should I Become a Supporter?
As a supporter of the Stronghold Freedom Foundation, you will be part of and support an organization that is dedicated to providing support to K2 Veterans (military service members, federal employees, and civilian contractors who were stationed at Karshi-Khanabad) and their families. That support is not just for today, or until legislation is passed. That support is until every K2 Veteran and their direct family members are gone.
Your donation to the Stronghold Freedom Foundation is a great way to show your support for K2 Veterans and their families.
What are the benefits of becoming a supporter:
- Supporting, perhaps one of the most elite veterans organizations, after all - only 15,777 Military Veterans and a handful of civilians were at K2.
- Our E-newsletter includes current news, history, obits, personal stories, and more.
- Access to our store where items are available –mugs, shirts, coins, patches, etc.
- Access to information on our annual reunion and other social events.
- Community involvement during all local patriotic events.
- Opportunity to participate in activities and events that benefit the Stronghold Freedom Foundation.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to provide support to K2 Veterans and their families.